Chef Rick Schwager Grille 401
1) Combine all ingredients except for the short ribs in a cooking pot and bring to a boil over med high heat making sure wo stir constantly.
2) Once the mixture boils and the sugars are dissolved, immediately cool.
3) Once cooled, place the short ribs into a container and pour the marinade over the top making sure to completely cover.
4) Allow to marinate for twenty four hours.
5) Remove the short ribs from the marinade and cut into 1 inch cubes
6) Place pieces of meat onto skewers with onions and peppers in between pieces
7)Grill to desired temp over high heat
1) Place the couscous into a large mixing bowl
2) In a sauce pot, bring the chicken broth to boil.
3) Pour the hot broth into the mixing bowl with the couscous and quickly stir. Allow to sit for 30 min.
4) While couscous is cooking, heat the olive oil in a wok or sauce pot over med high heat.
5) Add in the ginger and onions and cook until the onions are translucent.
6) Add in the remaining ingredients including the cooked couscous and sauté until everything is hot.
7) Remove from heat and serve
Place small mound of couscous next to a small mound of sesame spinach and place cooked babobs over the top.