Rick Schwager The Pompano Beach House
1) Place all ingredients into a pot and bring to a boil. Immediately remove and rapidly cool.
1) Rub olive oil over entire surface of pork but and season with salt and pepper
2) On a med hot grill, sear all of the sides of the pork butt (about a total of 4 min)
3) Place into a container about the same size of the pork butt and pour in the marinade. Allow to marinate for 24 hrs.
4) Place the pork butt and marinade into a braising pan and cover with foil and cook for 3 hrs in a pre- heated 300 degree oven
5) Uncover and allow to cool for about an hour. Remove from liquid and pull away the pork making sure to remove and fat
6) Place some of the liquid back onto pulled pork and hold hot for service
1) Bring cider vinegar to a boil and stir in sugar to dissolve. Remove and cool
2) Add in remaining ingredients and blend to fully incorporate until smooth
3) Chill down the slaw mix
4) Add dressing to Cole slaw mix as needed
1) Heat tortillas on both sides just enough to warm
2) Place desired amount of warmed up shredded pork onto each tortilla
3) Top with desired amount of mixed Cole slaw.
4) Serve with grilled pineapple
§ FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE & CONSUMER SERVICES REGISTRATION # CH36188 § A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800- 435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE OR ACCESSING THEIR WEBSITE AT WWW.FLORIDACONSUMERHELP.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.